Difference between revisions of "User:Ali Haydar/GSOC19/Report"
|Line 15:||Line 15:|
Revision as of 13:06, 25 August 2019
Annotations:Implement more annotation support: labels, notes, and dimensions| Project Report
The project was divided into two parts:
- Fixing bugs in the annotation primitive.
- Extending the current annotation to have more features.
Fixing bugs in the annotation primitive
- Annotation leader line bug: the annotation leader line was invisible because of uninitialized variable.
- Short annotations bug: using numbers for label results in no label "short annotation is not drawn":
the cause of this bug is that all the annotation points are in display space and we should consider just the point that exists in the model space.
- new bounding box function:
the existed bounding box function was dealing in a wrong way with the long annotations because it's vlist is constructed from more than one memory chunk so the display mode was not memorized by the old function.