MGED CMD view ring
- This is a developer command.
- view_ring subcommand
- Valid subcommand from the below list.
- No Return Values for this command.
This manipulates the view ring for the current display manager. The view ring is a list of views owned by a display manager. Views can be added or removed and can also be traversed or queried. View_ring accepts the following subcommands:
- This subcommand adds the current view to the view ring.
- This subcommand makes the next view on the view ring the current view.
- This subcommand makes the previous view on the view ring the current view.
- This subcommand toggles between the current view and the last view.
- delete vid
- This subcommand removes/deletes the view with a view id of vid from the view ring. The last view cannot be removed (i.e., there is always one view on the view ring).
- goto vid
- This subcommand makes the view with a view id of vid the current view.
- get [-a]
- Returns the id of the current view. If -a is specified, all view ids on the view ring are returned.
- mged> view_ring add
- Add the current view to the view ring.
- mged> view_ring goto 1
- Go to view 1.
- mged> view_ring delete 1
- Delete view 1 from the view ring.
- No related commands.
Page Generated by David Loman on: 10/12/2007 at: 7:27:02 AM