MGED CMD view
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- view subcommand
- Valid Subcommand from below list.
- No Return Values for this command.
Get/set view parameters (local units). The view command accepts the following subcommands:
- center [x y z]
- get/set the view center of the current view.
- size [val]
- get/set the view size of the current view.
- eye [x y z]
- get/set the eye point of the current view.
- ypr [y p r]
- get/set the yaw, pitch, and roll of the current view.
- quat [v1 v2 v3 v4]
- get/set the view in the form of a quaternion.
- aet [a e t]
- get/set the azimuth, elevation, and twist of the current view.
- mged> view center
- Get the view center.
- mged> view center 0 0 0
- Set the view center at the origin of model space.
- No related commands.
Page Generated by David Loman on: 10/12/2007 at: 7:26:54 AM