MGED CMD track
- track [parameters]
- See specifics below.
- No Return Values for this command.
he "track" command builds a simple representation of the linked track of a vehicle such as a tank. With no command line arguments, the track command will prompt for all the required input. The vehicle is assumed to be axis-aligned with the front in the +x direction. A combination name for the track is built by appending a unique number to the string "track." The information about the track may be included on the command line, and is order-dependent. The parameters are (in order):
- x coordinate of center of frontmost roadwheel.
- x coordinate of center of rearmost roadwheel.
- z coordinate of center of all roadwheels.
- radius of all roadwheels.
- x coordinate of center of drive wheel (rear).
- z coordinate of center of drive wheel (rear).
- radius of drive wheel.
- x coordinate of center of idler wheel (front).
- z coordinate of center of idler wheel (front).
- radius of idler wheel.
- y coordinate of right side of track.
- y coordinate of left side of track.
- track thickness.
- mged> track 500 0 10 10 -50 50 10 550 50 10 -50 -20 2
- Build a simple track using the provided arguments.
- No related commands.
Page Generated by David Loman on: 10/12/2007 at: 7:26:19 AM