MGED CMD setview
- setview x-angle y-angle z-angle
- Angle, in degrees, about the X Axis
- Angle, in degrees, about the Y Axis
- Angle, in degrees, about the Z Axis
- No Return Values for this command.
The "setview" command sets the current view in MGED by specifying rotation angles (in degrees) about the x, y, and z axes. The rotations are performed about the z axis first, then the y axis, then the x axis. The "setview 0 0 0" command is a synonym for press top.
- mged> setview 90 180 90
- Set the current view to that set by ae 0 0.
Page Generated by David Loman on: 10/12/2007 at: 7:21:27 AM