Difference between revisions of "MGED CMD regions"
(→See Also: remove broken link)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Latest revision as of 23:53, 3 January 2010
- regions <objects>
- File name to store region data in.
- Valid BRL-CAD objects in current DB.
- No Return Values for this command.
The "regions" command creates a summary of all the regions in the specified list of objects. The summary is written in the specified output_file. The summary includes, for each region, a sequential region number, its ident, air code, material code, los, the path from one of the objects to the region, and the Boolean formula for the region.
- mged> regions regions_file group1 group2
- Place a summary of all the regions from group1 and group2 in the file named regions_file.
Page Generated by David Loman on: 10/11/2007 at: 2:03:05 PM