MGED CMD prj add
- prj_add [-t] [-b] [-n] shaderfile [image_file] [image_width] [image_height]
- Optional. Project Image through Object
- Optional. ??
- Optional. Disable Antialiasing.
- File to append data to.
- Optional. Valid .pix image file.
- Optional. ImageFile's width.
- Optional. ImageFile's height.
- No Return Values for this command.
The "prj_add" command appends information to the specified shaderfile. The information appended is in the form required by the "projection" shader (prj) and includes the image_file (typically a "pix" file), the image_width and image_height, and current view parameters frmo the MGED display. The resulting shaderfile may then be used as the parameter to the prj shader. Before executing this command, the region wireframe display in MGED should be aligned with the image_file (underlayed in MGED’s framebuffer) and the image_file should have the same height and width as the mged display. The -t option indicates that the image should be projected through the object. The -n option requests that antialiasing not be done.
- No Examples for this command.
- No related commands.
Page Generated by David Loman on: 10/11/2007 at: 1:59:05 PM