MGED CMD prefix
- prefix new_prefix <Objects>
- Prefix to be added to all <Objects>
- Objects to have NewPrefix added to.
- No Return Values for this command.
The "prefix" command changes the name of all the objects listed by adding the specified new_ prefix. All references to the objects will also be changed. The mvall command performs a similar function.
- mged> test_ group1 regiona shapeb
- Change the names of objects group1, regiona, and shapeb to "test_group1," "test_regiona," and "test_shapeb." All references to these objects will reflect the new names.
Page Generated by David Loman on: 10/11/2007 at: 1:58:24 PM