Difference between revisions of "MGED CMD plot"
(New page: Category:MGED =plot= __TOC__ ==Syntax== :plot [-float] [-zclip] [-2d] [-grid] out_file | "|" filter ==Argument(s)== : ''' [-float]''' :: Optional. Use real numbers vice integers. ...)
|(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Latest revision as of 23:30, 3 January 2010
- plot [-float] [-zclip] [-2d] [-grid] out_file | "|" filter
- Optional. Use real numbers vice integers.
- Optional. Clip plot to viewing cube in Z direction
- Optional. Make two dimentional plot.
- Optional. Include grid.
- out_file | "|" filter
- Destination Point for data.
- No Return Values for this command.
The "plot" command creates a UNIX plot of the current MGED display. If an output_file is specified, the plot is stored in that file. If a filter is specified, the output is sent to that filter. The -float option requests a plot file with real numbers rather than integers. The -zclip option requests that the plot be clipped to the viewing cube in the Z-direction. The -2d option requests a two-dimensional plot (the default is 3D). The -grid option is intended to include a grid in the plot, but is currently not implemented. This command does not use the dm-plot display manager. The pl command performs the same function, but does use the dm-plot display manager.
- mged> plot -float | pldebug
- Create a UNIX plot of the current MGED display and pipe the results to the pldebug command.
Page Generated by David Loman on: 10/11/2007 at: 1:57:39 PM