MGED CMD orot
- orot [-i] xdeg ydeg zdeg
- Optional. Intrepret values given as increments
- Rotational value about the X axis.
- Rotational value about the Y axis.
- Rotational value about the Z axis.
- No Return Values for this command.
The "orot" command performs a rotation of an object during matrix edit. The rotation is performed, in order: xdeg about the x axis, then ydeg about the y axis, and finally zdeg about the z axis. If the -i flag is given, then the angles are interpreted as increments to the last object rotation. The rotobj command is a synonym for orot.
- mged> orot 0 0 35
- Rotate currently edited object by 35˚ about the Z-axis from the original orientation
Page Generated by David Loman on: 10/11/2007 at: 1:55:20 PM