MGED CMD mged update
- This is a developer command.
- mged_update non_blocking
- If negative, outstanding events will not be processed.
- No Return Values for this command.
This command is used to handle outstanding events and to refresh the MGED display(s). This may be useful in certain Tcl scripts to maintain interactivity while waiting for user input. Note that if non_blocking is negative, outstanding events will not be processed. That is, only the MGED display(s) will be refreshed.
- mged> mged_update 0
- Update the MGED display, blocking (i.e., handle all outstanding events; if none, wait for one).
- mged> mged_update 1
- Update the MGED display, nonblocking (i.e., handle all outstanding events; if none, return).
- No related commands.
Page Generated by David Loman on: 10/11/2007 at: 1:52:03 PM