MGED CMD kill
- kill [-f] <objects>
- Optional. Prevents error messages for objects that were unable to be found.
- List of Valid BRL-CAD objects
- No Return Values for this command.
"kill" command deletes the specified objects from the current database. This command affects only the objects actually listed on the command line. If a combination is killed, its members are not affected. If the -f option is specified, then kill will not complain if some, or all, of the objects specified do not actually exist in the database. Note that the objects are killed immediately. There is no need for a "write file" command in MGED, and there is no "undo" command. Use this command with caution.
- mged> kill group1 region2 shapeb
- Destroy group1, region2, and shapeb
Page Generated by David Loman on: 10/11/2007 at: 1:16:09 PM