MGED CMD fracture
- fracture NMG_shape [prefix]
- Source NMG Primitive
- Prefix to be added to resultant NMG primitives.
- No Return Values for this command.
The "fracture" command creates a new NMG shape for every "face" in the specified NMG_shape. The new shapes will be named by adding an underscore and a number to the prefix. If no prefix is specified, then the NMG_shape name provided is used in place of the prefix.
- mged> fracture shape1.nmg f
- Create a series of NMG shapes named "f_#", one for each face in shape1.nmg.
Page Generated by David Loman on: 10/11/2007 at: 12:57:14 PM