MGED CMD ev
- ev [-dfnrstuvwST] [-P#] [-C#/#/#] <objects>
- Do not perform Boolean operations or any checking; simply convert shapes to polygons and draw them. Useful for visualizing BOT and polysolid primitives.
- Fast path for quickly visualizing polysolid primitives.
- Draw wireframes (rather than polygons).
- Draw surface normals as little "hairs."
- Draw shape lines only (no dot-dash for subtract and intersect).
- Perform CSG-to-tNURBS conversion (still under development).
- Shade using per-vertex normals, when present.
- Draw NMG edgeuses (for debugging).
- Draw tNURBs with trimming curves only, no surfaces.
- Do not triangulate after evaluating the Boolean (may produce unexpected results if not used with the w option
- Use # processors in parallel. Default=1.
- Draw all objects in red. Useful for examining objects colored black.
- Optional. Specifies a color that overrides all other color specifications including combination colors and region-id-based colors. Valid color values are 0-255.
- No Return Values for this command.
The "ev" command evaluates the objects specified by tessellating all primitive shapes in the objects and then performing any Boolean operations specified in the objects. The result is then displayed in the MGED display.
- mged> ev region1 shapea
- Display evaluated region1 and shapea as shaded polygons
- mged> ev -wT region1
- Display evaluated region1 as wireframe without triangulating.
- No related commands.
Page Generated by David Loman on: 10/11/2007 at: 12:41:10 PM