MGED CMD debugdir
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- No Arguments for this command.
- No Return Values for this command.
The "debugdir" command displays a dump of the in-memory directory for the current database file. The information listed for each directory entry includes:
- memory address of the directory structure.
- name of the object.
- "d_addr" for objects on disk, or "ptr" for objects in memory.
- "SOL," "REG," or "COM" if the object is a shape, region, or combination, respectively.
- file offset (for objects on disk) or memory pointer (for objects in memory).
- number of instances referencing this object (not normally filled in).
- number of database granules used by this object.
- number of times this object is used as a member in combinations (not normally filled in).
- No Examples for this command.
Page Generated by David Loman on: 10/11/2007 at: 12:24:00 PM