MGED CMD collaborate
- This is a developer command.
- collaborate [join id | quit id | show ]
- Valid id of a collaborative session.
- This causes the GUI associated with id to join the collaborative session.
- This causes the GUI associated with id to quit the collaborative session.
- This returns the list of participants (ids) in the collaborative session.
- No Return Values for this command.
This command is used to maintain the "collaborative session." The collaborative session is a list whose members share a view and view ring among the upper right display manager panes.
- mged> collaborate join bill
- bill is added to the collaborative session.
- mged> collaborate quit bill
- bill is removed from the collaborative session.
- mged> collaborate show
- Show list of collaborative participants.
- No related commands.
Page Generated by David Loman on: 10/11/2007 at: 12:06:35 PM