Difference between revisions of "MGED CMD c"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 12:51, 21 November 2009
- c [-c | r] combination_name [Boolean_expression]
- The -c option is the default and indicates that the combination is not a region.
- The -r option indicates that the combination is a BRL-CAD region.
- combination name
- Name of new combination
- Optional Boolean Expression
- No Return Values for this command.
The "c" command creates a BRL-CAD combination with the name combination_name. The Boolean_expression allows parentheses. Where no order is specified, intersections are performed before subtractions or unions; then subtractions and unions are performed, left to right. Where there is no Boolean_expression and combination_name, a new empty combination will be created. If no Boolean_expression is provided, and combination_name does already exist and one of -c or -r is specified, then combination_name is flagged to agree with the indicated option. If a new region is created or an existing combination is flagged as a region with this command, its region-specific attributes will be set according to the current defaults (see regdef). The comb and r commands may also be used to create combinations.
- mged> c -c abc (a u b) - (a + d)
- Create a combination named abc according to the formula (a u b) - (a + d).
- No related commands.
Page Generated by David Loman on: 10/11/2007 at: 12:03:57 PM