MGED CMD arb
- arb arb_name rotation fallback
- Name to be given to the new Primitive.
- Azimouth of new Primitive with respect to origin.
- Elevation of new Primitive with respect to origin.
- No Return Values for this command.
The "arb" command creates a new ARB shape with the specified arb_name. The new ARB will be 20 inches by 20 inches and 2 inches thick. The square faces will be perpendicular to the direction defined by the rotation and fallback angles. This direction can be determined by interpreting the rotation angle as an azimuth and the fallback angle as an elevation as in the ae command
- mged> arb new_arb 35 25
- Create new_arb with a rotation angle of 35˚ and a fallback angle of 25˚.
- mged> ae 35 25
- Rotate view to look straight on at square face of new_arb.
Page Generated by David Loman on: 10/11/2007 at: 11:39:22 AM