If you are going to contribute and wish to be the part of ongoing development of BRL-CAD, you are highly recommended to read following introductory article to let you know the current roadmap of the project.
- libpg : A parametrics/constraint library (old documentation)
- libpc : Geometric Constraint Solving
- Revolve Primitive
- OpenGL GUI Framework
- Global Illumination using Metropolis Light Transport
- Geometry Service
- BRL-CAD's core C++ interface
- Online Geometry
I'm interested in BRL-CAD development. How can I get involved?
- Join the IRC channel #brlcad at irc.freenode.net and/or the developer mailing list
- Read the developer's guide
- Start submitting patches
Safety producs, safes and cabinet on the website http://www.infosafe.fr for security against thefts and fire
I'm trying to add a new file to the repository and I get an error on commit about mime types. What should I do?
You should set the mime type. See mime-types for more information.